When a Storm Hits Your Montgomery County Property, We Are One Call Away
After a storm hits our region, the difficult part is restoring your home to its original state. Hire restoration professionals to make it “Like it never even happened.” There are several types of storms that cause damage to one’s home or business. For example, types of storm damage include heavy rainstorms, flooding, wind damage, and snowstorms.
Our Certified Technicians Can Help After a Flood
Regardless of the type of damage your home experiences, you should assess your safety before recovering personal items. We understand that your home is important, but your safety is more important during a disaster. SERVPRO of Bethesda/Potomac and SERVPRO of Chevy Chase/Silver Spring has a 24-hour emergency dispatching service that can put you in direct contact with one of our professional, certified technicians. Our dispatcher can schedule you for an inspection with one of our project managers, and we can then provide you with a preliminary estimate.
The moment you see signs of storm damage, contact your certified experts to remediate the problem. Even if the scope of the damage appears minor. The longer it persists the more likely it is to cause further damage to your home or business. It is always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to the safety of your property.
Types of Secondary Damage
- The potential spread of bacterial or viral contamination is present in the flood water
- Dangerous mold infestations
- Further structural damage if moisture spreads from the impacted area
How does SERVPRO Stop and Fix Further Damage?
- Depending on the level of damage-controlled demolition may be required
- To keep moisture from spreading, technicians perform flood cuts six inches above the damage
- Air movers and dehumidifiers will be placed to dry the impacted area
- After the area is thoroughly dried and moisture content restored, technicians can replace the drywall
- Once the wall is rebuilt, we will repaint the drywall to make it “Like it never even happened.”
If your home or business needs storm remediation, you can trust your local SERVPRO of Bethesda/Potomac and SERVPRO of Chevy Chase/Silver Spring franchise to help you get your life back after a storm or flood disaster. For 24/7 emergency assistance, contact us at (301)-530-7400 or 301-588-2240. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Want to know more about your local SERVPRO.