Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
There's never a suitable time for fire or water injury to strike your business In Montgomery Co. Each moment spent cleaning up is time lost in revenue and productivity. So once an emergency situation arises in your business, call us. We'll respond there immediately with the help you need.
No Job Is Too Large
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division consists of our greatest of the most effective strategies and tools in restoration. Our elite large-loss technicians are pre-qualified rigorously trained to handle whatever happened. Each giant loss is controlled by a poster operations manager to guarantee seamless communication and timely mitigation.
Fire injury is quite devastating for a business or industrial property in Montgomery Co. Besides the fire and smoke damage, fire suppression methods from fire fighting efforts may lead to water damage. Here at SERVPRO, we want to help your company get back in business quickly after fire damage. If your business experiences a fire loss, Call us: the leading company in fire and water restoration. We'll respond right away to get you back to business. We are "Here To Help" 24/7 SERVPRO of Bethesda / Potomac and SERVPRO of Chevy Chase / Silver Spring
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (301) 530-7400
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bethesda / Potomac and SERVPRO of Chevy Chase / Silver Spring arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.