About SERVPRO of Bethesda / Potomac
Owners of SERVPRO of Bethesda / Potomac
Forty years ago, John and Nancy Hargrove acquired SERVPRO of Bethesda/Potomac with no idea as to how successful they would become. John started working for SERVPRO three years prior to becoming an owner as a crew chief. At that time this franchise only handled carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as water losses. Over the years, John has gained extensive knowledge on how different aspects of the business should be run effectively and is certified in all areas of mitigation and restoration. As a working owner, John has gained the respect and admiration of his peers and competitors by being a “hands on owner”, present in the daily operations of the business.
Since the day it was acquired, SERVPRO of Bethesda/Potomac has helped countless families and businesses recover from unexpected disasters. We were brought on for an extensive part of the clean-up and restoration of the Pentagon after 9/11. Whether you have a problem with water damage, fire damage, or need a cleaning service we have had you covered through the years.
We have been consistently expanding our franchises as well as our equipment over the years. John and Nancy Hargrove now own 5 franchises in total including Bethesda/Potomac, Washington DC, Chevy Chase/Silver Spring, College Park/Hyattsville and District Heights/Landover. Now, in addition to Water Damage Restoration, we are able to serve a vast majority of the Washington Metropolitan area with Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, Odor Control, Biohazard/Trauma Cleanup as well as Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning.
Today, SERVPRO of Bethesda/Potomac has a 40,000 square foot warehouse full of equipment, a fleet of vehicles, and a crew of highly trained technicians who are on call 24/7, ready for whatever disaster comes next.
We have paved the way in these 40 years. Here’s to many more years to come!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MSR - Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Apartment & Office Building Association - AOBA
- Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber- BWCC
- Community Association Institute - CAI
- DC Building Industry Association - DCBIA
- International Facilities Management Association - IFMA
- Northern Virginia Apartment Association - NVAA
- Property Management Association - PMA
- The Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce- BCC
- 2008 - CEO of the Year - John Hargrove
- 2009 - 35th Year Anniversary Award
- 2010 - Franchise of the Year
- 2011 - Founders Award - Platinum
- 2012 - Founders Award - Platinum
- 2013 - Founders Award - Platinum