What is an ERP?
No one ever plans for a disaster, but you can always prepare for it. Did you know 50% of businesses never reopen following a disaster? Preparation is key to making it through any size disaster whether it is a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your Bethesda/ Potomac business is inactive and get you back in the building following a disaster.
Advantages of the SERVPRO emergency Ready Profile
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- a concise profile document containing only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- a guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
- provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information