Fires never happen when you plan for them. They are unpredictable, unreliable and unfair. A fire can happen and can cause you to be displaced from your home in the blink of an eye. This home had a kitchen fire that was fueled by grease. There was food cooking that was left unattended and caused the flames to shoot up and burn the hood over the stove quickly. As you can see the damage was able to be contained so that it did not burn the wood of the cabinets. Just because to the regular eye we do not see damage does not mean that there is not soot or smoke damage.
Soot and smoke damage can cause respiratory problems if not cleaned properly.
SERVPRO can help you piece yourself back together after a loss happens. In our state of the art warehouse we can clean all your belongings that are salvageable from doors, to clothes, to rugs and more.